Saturday, June 25, 2011

Having A Cold in Korea

So here is just a quick video to show you what you can do when you get a cold in Korea.


                                                                                                                                                                   
Getting a cold is just one of those little annoyances in life that happens to most people. I usually get a cold twice a year or so. Korea was a beast on me when we first moved here. I spent the first five months in and out of colds and bronchitis. The meds I got from the pharmacy always kicked some butt. Nothing really kept the colds at bay for that long, but each episode went away rather quickly. 

I've never been prescribed anything like this brown powder before. I'm sure the pills did there part too, but I'm giving the credit to the goofy drink mix. Oh, magic brown liquid, you are a friend of mine. Now that you're nice and healthy, you can go out and get yourself some ramen. Yeehaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment